Find a training?
The Conner Training Connection uses training, education, and technical assistance to help Iowans with developmental disabilities live as fully participating members of their communities.
Our Training Sources page provides links to a variety of training resources that are available on an ongoing basis. We also provide information about current trainings, including face-to-face classes and webinars; and we let you know about educational events and conferences. Visit our Find a Training page.
Explore a topic?
Is there a disability-related topic you would like to know more about? Are you looking for general disability-related information? Arranged in alphabetical order, the list on our "Explore a Topic" page is updated regularly, and now includes:
- A: ADA, ADD/ADHD, Advocacy, Aging, Assistive Technology, Autism
- B: Behavioral Intervention, Brain Injury
- D: Disabilities (General)
- E: Early Intervention, Education, Employment
- F: Family Support, Foster Care and Adoption
- H: Health
- I: Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- L: Legal
- M: Mental Health
- P: Person-Centered Supports
- S: Safety
- T: Transition, Transportation
Visit our Explore a Topic page.
Learn about community living?
The Conner Training Connection is a great place to learn about agencies at the federal, state and local levels that help people with disabilities move to and live in communities of their choice. We also have information and resources to help older adults find supports and services that allow them to "age in place" in their homes. Visit our Learn about Community Living page.